Benham is a comprehensive provider of industrial manufacturing facilities and the complete manufacturing processes within these facilities, including new packaging technologies – shaped plastic bottles, blisters, trays, resealable flexible pouches and unique paperboard packaging.
We provide services throughout all phases of a project, beginning with capacity / business case studies, technology research, manufacturing-flow development, and continuing through preliminary and detailed design, automated systems integration, construction, equipment installation and commissioning.
- Improving our clients’ productivity and profitability
- Adhering to increasing regulatory pressures and higher compliance thresholds
- Reducing operating costs
- Improving plant and process flexabilities
- Maximizing shelf impact
- Integrating automation & process control
- Process and utility design
- 3D design and simulation modeling
- Equipment selection and layout
- Material handling systems
- R&D lab & pilot plant design